Your registration includes
- The bib and the entry to the race
- The registrations fees
- The gift – Chablis wine bottle
- The professional time (except for the hike)
- The refreshment stations
- The security and the emergency services
Please do not forget your medical certificate, it is MANDATORY to collect your bib (except for the hiking trial and the children races where the certificate is not obligatory).
For your information, the medical certificate must mention the following sentence : non indication against the practice of running, athleticism, sports in competition and must date from less than 1 year from the event race day
Be careful, this medical certificate must be written (or translated) in french. You can use the model below.
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION (Pandemic, risk of terrorist attacks…)
- In case of cancellation of the event before September 15th, the organization will retain a lump sum for administrative costs, whatever the reason for the cancellation, of 15% of the registration fee
- In case of cancellation of the event after September 15th, the organization will retain a lump sum of 25% of the registration fee, whatever the reason for the cancellation